There are lots of reasons why people chose to volunteer with Cheshire Youth United organisations. What will your reason be?
- Give back by making a real difference to the lives of young people in your local area.
- Break the daily routine and challenge yourself to
do something new.
- Develop skills and discover your hidden talents.
- Employers love to hear about volunteering experiences, give your CV a boost.
- Give your support to those who already volunteer.
- Meet like minded people and develop your social network.
- Be part of something truly worthwhile.
Between our 9 member organisations across Cheshire there is an opportunity to suit everyone no matter what your skills, experience or interests and with our member’s flexible approach it’s easy to fit volunteering around your own schedule.
Check out the volunteer vacancies below.
Section assistant leaders, Beavers Cubs and Scouts
Nantwich and surrounding area
Once a week or weekly rota basis
Support the Section Leader in either Beavers (boys and girls 6-8) Cubs (boys and girls 8-10) or Scouts (boys and girls 10-14) to deliver an engaging programme in line with the Scout values and principles. Support the delivery of the programme by helping to run activities and games in the meeting place and in the wider community.
No experience of Scouts or working with young people is required, just an interest in working with young people and bags of enthusiasm. Training is provided. Must be 18+ years old.